If you need a delicious dessert but your counting smart points, no worries! These Weight Watchers chocolate desserts recipes are the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth, while still reaching your weight loss goals!
Weight Watchers dessert recipes might seems like they are hard to come by, but the great thing about the Weight Watchers plan is that you can still enjoy your favorite delicious recipe without sacrificing your health success.
Whether you are just getting started with the weight watchers program, or your looking for ideas for sweet desserts to keep you motivated on your journey this post is for you!
You will definitely find that these Weight Watchers chocolate recipes are easy to make and just as delicious despite the low-fat ingredients. Without further ado, lets dive in to the best Weight Watchers desserts, filled with chocolatey goodness!
Why You’ll Love These Easy Weight Watchers Desserts
- WW Desserts don’t have to be boring! Although these recipes may use simple ingredients or artificial sweeteners, they never sacrifice on taste!
- All of these chocolate weight watchers desserts have low points so you can still reach your fitness goals, while enjoying your favorite chocolate dessert.
- Each recipe listed includes a link to the full recipe so you can see everything you need and get right to cooking (and eating).
All of these Weight Watchers chocolate desserts recipes are great options for you if you’re looking for a way to satisfy your chocolate cravings in a healthy way!
Ingredients to have on Hand for These Healthy Chocolate Desserts
- Sugar substitute or artificial sweeteners
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Fat-free cool whip
- Egg whites
- Greek yogurt
- Lemon juice
- Crushed pineapple
- Vanilla extract
- Banana pudding
You’ll want to click on each recipe post to get a full list of ingredients needed, however this list is just a guide to let you know some of the easy ingredients you might want to keep on hand when those chocolate cravings strike!
- Measuring cups
- Mixing bowls
- Mini muffin tin
- Baking pan
- Large mixing spoon
More Ideas for Weight Watchers Desserts
If you’re looking for more food ideas that make great dessert ideas on the weight watcher program check out the following recipes:
- Hot Fudge Pudding Cake: If decadence is what you’re after, you’ll love this fantastic weight watchers hot fudge pudding cake.
- WW Orange Fluff: This orange fluff recipe is light and fluffy! The perfect healthy dessert for your sweet cravings, without busting your diet plan.
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Rolls: If you’re looking for a sweet breakfast treat, these WW Cinnamon rolls are the perfect recipe idea!
- No Bake Graham Cracker Cheesecake: Who doesn’t crave cheesecake every now and then? With this easy no bake cheesecake recipe, you don’t have to sacrifice your favorite dessert for the sake of your fitness plan.
- Lemon Bars: Chocolate is great, but sometimes you just can’t beat the sweet and sour goodness of lemon flavored desserts! These weight watcher friendly lemon bars are the perfect recipe to keep in your cookbook.
- WW 1 Point Banana Bread: This is the best banana bread if you’re looking for a sweet breakfast treat that still keeps you on track with your diet goals.
- Strawberry Fluff: If you’re not feeling like a chocolate dessert today, try this zero point marshmallow strawberry fluff! You’re going to love it!
- Pineapple Angel Food Cake: This beyond easy 2 ingredient cake is so light and fluffy and perfect for pineapple dessert fans.
- Brownie Cupcakes: These adorable little 3 point weight watchers brownie cupcakes are a simple chocolate dessert that’s easy to make and take to share with family and friends.
- Blueberry Cobblers: This WW blueberry dessert idea is fun if you are serving two people! Blueberry cobblers for two just can’t be beat as the perfect after dinner sweet treat.
- Sunshine Cake: This Weight Watcher’s sunshine cake from Recipe Diaries is so easy to make and only 5 simple ingredients! The whole family will enjoy making and eating this one!
It’s clear from this inclusive list of Weight Watchers Chocolate desserts recipes that you don’t have to sacrifice flavor and goodness for the sake of your diet plan.
That’s what is so great about the Weight Watchers program! It allows you to have so much freedom to enjoy all of your favorite foods, and that includes desserts too!
Before you dive in to a new diet plan with a pessimistic outlook, make sure you scan through these easy Weight Watchers Chocolate desserts for some inspiration and motivation. You absolutely can enjoy a sweet and delicious dessert, despite the fact that you’re starting a new diet plan.